If you are looking for a new challenge whatever place you are at in your career we have the role for you!
- This is a great opportunity to commence your career within our firm. It will suit a recent graduate, or applicant who is undertaking the final subjects of their degree and is looking to kick start their career full-time.
- This role is an awesome opportunity for an Accountant who has commenced their career and is looking to expand their horizons, in training and development, client contact and complexity of work.
- This role is well suited to someone with 2-5 years’ experience and wanting to take their career to the next level. You may be nearing the end of your professional studies and looking for a great mentor to guide you.
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accountant to diversify their skill set and develop their future career. Key to this role is providing a range of taxation, accounting services and advice to a broad range of clients.
- This is an Accounting Manager role with a difference, integral to our Hospitality Services team. Utilise your extensive management skills to provide exceptional advice to clients, whilst providing essential leadership, development, and training.
- Flexible working hours: Arrival operates between 7am-9:30am and departure between 3:30pm-6pm Monday-Friday.
- Working from home: The firm does not normally require team members to work from home, but it does recognise there are occasions circumstances may make such an arrangement convenient and beneficial to individual team members.
- Gym memberships: We provide a corporate fitness program with two fitness club options – Balance Collective and Genesis Health & Fitness. Flu injections: Each year we provide on-site flu injections for those who wish to participate.
- Study & exam leave incl. CA/CPA studies: We are committed to supporting the ongoing education and development of all our team members.
- Service recognition: We recognise the commitment of our employees by celebrating significant milestones.
- Employee Assistance Program: We offer well being support to all our employees by using a professional corporate provider.
- Charities: The Firm encourages employees to give and volunteer to our community partners and charities and provide them with the time and resources to support this. We have enjoyed many long-standing relationships with organisations including:
- Charlie’s Run 4 Kids Ronald McDonald House, Variety, Westpac Rescue Helicopter Services, Black Dog Institute
Essential for all roles:
- Strong communication skills
- Rights to live and work in Australia
- Positive, proactive attitude
If you are currently seeking a new opportunity, please send through an up-to-date CV Roxann.Bentley@hays.com.au and send through your best contact number and I can call you for a confidential discussion.
If these roles aren't quite right for you but you know someone who may be interested, please forward them my details. (I can also put you in touch with out recruiters who cover different locations/ Areas of expertise).
LHS 297508 #2676282