We are on the hunt for eager candidates who are interested in beginning a full-time traineeship as an Administration Assistant & to gain a certificate III in Business!
*Please note that to be eligible for this traineeship you cannot hold a qualification higher than a Certificate III - this is an entry level role where a qualification is obtained*
Have you completed year 12 & is someone who shows initiative, integrity, thoroughness with your work, able to work well in a team, excellent time management skills & is customer service orientated? We would love to hear from you!
- Must have advanced Computer Skills and be proficient in using Microsoft Office - including Outlook, Word & Excel etc.
- General Office Duties, answering phone, filing, etc.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers
- A high level of communication skills, including literacy & Numeracy (Written & Verbal)
- Excellent Time Management
- Answer queries from customers and trades
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn all aspects of the business
- Work with a high attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Self-Starter with the ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Honest & reliable, excellent work ethic
- Friendly and Professional manner
If the above sounds like you, then hit apply today! If you have any questions in regards to this role, please contact Ashleigh at ashleighholl @megt.com.au (no spaces please!)
The first stage of the selection process will involve a phone interview and only successful applicants will be contacted. Final interview stage will be an onsite interview with the Employer.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion