Excellent base salary $58k + Super + Bonuses!
Enjoy every Tuesday & Every second weekend off!
Full training and product knowledge provided!
About The Company
This retailer is the market leader and household name across Australia. They supply an innovative range of quality of products for their customer while offering exceptional service and advice throughout the industry.
This company is very well established and has been at the forefront of their industry for over 50 years and continues to be a trusted advisor for their home renovator, commercial clientele, and professional tradesman.
About The Role
As the Assistant Manager, you will be in a supporting role responsible for driving sales, KPIs, and team development within your store.
You must be an autonomous and proactive leader responsible for creating brand awareness throughout the commercial, residential and retail clientele across Hervey Bay.
Skills & Experience
- Retail Management Experience within a consultative environment
- Previous experience trades, electrical or homeware industry is highly regarded
- Experience Managing a minimum team of 3
- Ability to Meet, Drive and Exceed KPI's
- Exceptional customer service with a focus on creating a unique and rewarding experience for all
- A strong ability to work autonomously and take ownership of the store as though it was your own
- Previous experience in coaching and developing teams to deliver sales success
- Communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong organisational skills with outstanding time management skills
- Proven ability to deliver excellent operational management
- Successful operation of all aspects of the store performance
- Visual Merchandising skills and high attention to detail
Benefits & Rewards
- Generous base salary up to $58K+super
- Great bonus structure
- Varied retail assistant management position
- Leading trade interiors retailer
- Rotating Roster - Every Second Weekend Off!
- Warm, Customer-Focused Culture
- Supportive Working Environment
- The ability to Contribute to your Stores Operational Decisions
- A Healthy Balance of Challenge and Support
- Rewarding Environment
- The experience of working with a team that is focused on positioning the brand as a market leader
Looking for a role where you can use your retail management skills in a position that is different from the rest? Apply Now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Ann van Oyenon 0431 610 771 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing
You can also connect with us via our social accounts for industry news, job seeking tips, and to be the first to know about new job openings!