A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager in Supermarket/ Liquor in a great business located in the Port Stephens area. Join a business that wraps the local community around them and really cares about the people. This business is vibrant and growing and they are wanting a leader to join the business and be a big part of it all. Call Ann for a chat 0431 610 771
Assistant Store Manager
$55K + Super
Community-based Supermarket/ Liquor business
We are situated in the gorgeous Hunter area in the middle of Newcastle, Port Stephens and the Hunter Valley and we are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager who wants to join a business that is a big part of the local community.
What you get:
- Flexible roster
- Great working conditions
- Be part of a close-knit team
- Future growth opportunities
What you need:
- RSA preferred however not essential - must be willing to get if successful
- Understand safe handling practices and be able to move heavy items
- Strong leadership skills
- Be a people person
- A Can-Do attitude
- Previous experience in this environment desirable
- If interested and you tick the boxes above, call Ann on 0431 610 771 to discuss moving forward.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Ann van Oyenon 0431 610 771 or email@example.com quoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing
You can also connect with us via our social accounts for industry news, job seeking tips, and to be the first to know about new job openings!