- World-Leading Mining Organisation
- Based in South East Asia
About Our Client
Our client are a world leading mining organisation based in Vietnam.
Reporting to the CEO, the CFO is a key member of the executive team and has joint Responsibility for the overall business. The key objectives of the role will include:
- Develop and implements a strategic plan that will set out a future vision for the whole function
- Support and Lead the business through a ERP implementation
- Regular communication with stakeholders in Europe, America & Asia
- Support the CEO, the Board of Directors, and members of the executive team by keeping up-to-date with the overall business activities of the organization, analyzing a broad range of management and operational information and identifying priority issues to be addressed and initiatives to be undertake
- Work with the CEO on financing strategies including equity and debt financing transactions and investors relations
- Coordinates with parent company on investor management and assists parent company on any new transactions related to the company including managing due diligence process and data requests, documentation review, etc.
- Cooperates with the CEO and operations team on budgeting, forecasting and performance tracking
- Oversees all aspects of financial reporting: timely preparation, review, audit and reporting in compliance with IFRS, including preparation of annual and quarterly reports to the Board, Audit Committee, shareholders, securities commission, and the stock exchange filings if and when necessary
- Ensures the development and consistent application of accounting policies taking into consideration jurisdiction requirements and the establishment and maintenance of appropriate internal checks
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a CA, ACCA or CPA qualified financial professional with at least 15 years working experience. It is essential that you have previous experience working within the mining sector and highly preferred if you have had exposure working in an emerging market previously. Prior experience as a CFO is required to be considered.
You will need to have experience within corporate finance, raising funds and leading M&A activity.
What's on Offer
The position will be based in Hanoi, Vietnam. Relocation will be provided for those moving from abroad.
- Leading Mining Organisation
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Support the business through Transformation
- Once in a lifetime opportunity