Hays have partnered with an industry leader based on the Central Coast for a new and ongoing project. We are looking for skilled civil labourers who would be interested in joining these commercial, residential civil projects.
Your New Role:
You will be working as part of a team currently working on upgrades to building, roads and infrastructure. Your role and duties will require due diligence, hard work, and adherence to safety, coupled with your ability to work well within a team environment and take direction well.
Duties Performed Will Include (but not limited to):
- Road & Drainage
- Laying Pipes (375/400mm)
- Concrete Paths
- Operate Roller
- Traffic Control
- General Labouring
- Assisting Senior Trade Individuals.
- Use of Hand and Power Tools.
- Manual and General Labouring.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- OHS Construction Card.
- Relevant Experience .
- Your Own PPE.
- Drivers Licence and Reliable Transport.
- Ability to Work with Minimal Supervision and Take Direction.
- Traffic Control Ticket (desirable but not essential)
What You'll Get In Return:
- Ongoing Work.
- Immediate Start.
- Attractive Hourly Rate with Penalty Rates for Weekend Work.
- Additional Travel Allowance.
- Weekly Pay Cycles.
- Experience with Industry Leader on Across Multiple Projects.
What you Need To Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively email your resume to Mikaela.Tilston@hays.com.au or call (02) 4032 8656.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2610184