- Join one of the fastest growing land development & infrastructure consultancies
- Young, dynamic and forward thinking company culture & market leading software
About Our Client
Our client is one of Sydney's leading & fastest growing Urban, Construction & Infrastructure consulting engineering firms. The company has over 85 permanent employees in the Sydney office and specialise in the design & documentation across the Low and Medium Density Residential Land Development, Commercial, Industrial and Mixed- Use Development Precincts, Urban Regeneration, Road and Intersection Design (Local Authority and RMS), Utilities Infrastructure Coordination, Water Quality and Stormwater Management, Flood Modelling, Bulk Earthworks and Cut/Fill Analysis & Traffic Control Plans.
The company's organic growth has been as a direct result of continued support of their key clients that has been underpinned by continued success and an unwavering ability of the staff to deliver an extremely high quality of service and smart solutions. The business is a team of Young, hungry, skilled & driving individuals who have an undeniable passion and love for the work they do.
The company and all its employees put their families first and are motivated to have a healthy work / life balance. The leadership team know that the motivation to work hard comes from knowing your company is invested in their employees.
- Support in the continued development of, promotion of and adherence to the company's system
- Ensure budget, resource and other business forecasts are prepared as required for the Construction team and input to other managers to enable all discipline forecasts to be prepared
- Understanding client drivers and expectations and communicating these to team members to assist and drive successful client experiences
- Supporting personal and collective development within the Construction team
- Planning, execution, and finalisation of projects according to strict deadlines and within budget across the full project life cycle. This includes the acquisition of resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan
- Provide leadership to the Construction team by building and motivating members to meet or exceed project objectives, adhering to their responsibilities and achieving project milestones
- Preparation and implementation of Construction Management Plan for all phases of the project
- Ensure status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating is delivered across leadership
- Preparation of fee proposals for new projects and contract variations that may span multiple disciplines both within and external
- Drive the implementation of good practice, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to support the ongoing success of the business.
- Plan, execute, and finalise projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Provide definition of the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle
- Manage project budgets, forecasting and invoicing as well as seeking variations if required
- Liaise with authorities and utility agencies to obtain project approvals
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or similar)
- +10 Years Industry Experience, solid background in Civil Engineering
- Good communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and negotiation skills
- Strong technical and commercial acumen
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques
- Ability to focus, self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change make outcomes and deadlines happen and manage competing demands
- Passion for self-improvement and professional development
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within teams
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to help build and expand an already fast growing and leading successful consulting company
- Lucrative salary package and incentive scheme, and options to buy into and invest in the company
- Work from home flexibility (2 days wfh per week)
- Join a young, driven & dynamic team with a true growth mindset