Core Talent are recruiting a Contract Administrator for a highly reputable National Residential Builder who deliver over 2,000 projects per year. Due to the increase in projects across Brisbane they have the ability to take on 3 x Contract Administrators delivering projects from apartments, townhouses and traditional homes.
- Develop, review and negotiate variations to contracts, programs, projects and services
- Management of trades and subcontractors
- Respond to inquiries and resolve problems concerning contracts, programs, projects and services
- Liaison with the Project Manager to ensure budget and deadlines are met
- Coordination of all site logistics, materials and resources are allocated
- Liaison between internal business parties and external vendors and supplies, making sure that conditions are correctly documented and followed through.
- Minimum 2+ years Contract Administrator experience
- Project experience must include homes, apartments or townhouses
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to build working relationships with internal team, sub-contractors, clients and consultants
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent time management
- Above market salary
- Excellent work culture
- Ability to progress within the company
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are interested, please "apply" now or send your CV .