Assistant in Nursing - Disability Support Worker
We seek qualified and experienced Disability Support Worker for casual, part-time employment throughout Disability Support Services across various suburbs and locations of the Newcastle region of NSW.
We at Nurses Now are a family owned and operated nursing agency that are a leader of nursing staff. We are dedicated to providing high quality 24 hour on-call nursing staff.
Further benefits of employment opportunities offered by Nurses Now:
• Flexible work hours chosen by YOU to suit your lifestyle
• Above award wages, whilst working in an industry that supports you
• FREE Uniforms
• FREE Insurance coverage provided by Nurses Now
• FREE Ongoing staff and personal development Education & training provided
• Weekly wages, paid to you on time, every time!
Nurses Now Employment Requirements:
• Driver’s License
• Certificate III or Certificate IV IV
• Minimum 12 months current experience within Healthcare industry
• Current Australia Police Check (Less than 3 years old) • NDISWC (NDIS Worker Screening check)
• Vaccination currency as industry mandated or an applicable medical exemption • A current NSW Office of the Guardian of Children – Working With Children Clearance (WWCC)
• Resume with two (2) contactable recent nursing industry referees.
Please note: Proof of Right to work in Australia required, no VISA sponsorship offered.
Nurses Now – Nurturing nurses