Randstad is partnering with the NSW Electoral Commission to assist them with their recruitment needs for the Local Government Elections 2021, which are happening in December. They have various roles available in their count centre in Newcastle, all of which play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of local elections in NSW.
If you are someone who enjoys working in a busy, fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
Your duties will include, but are not limited to
- Sorting and processing ballot papers
- Batching of ballot papers for data entry
- Involves a degree of manual handling, lifting up to 15kg
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy, warehouse environment
- Aptitude to work efficiently whilst completing repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow instructions and processes
- Happy to undertake a physical WHS assessment with Randstad to ensure suitability for lifting
- Ability to work between 7th - 17th December including Saturday 11th December
- Rostered hours between 8.30am - 6pm
- $29.59 per hour + superannuation
- Conveniently located near public transportation in Central Newcastle
- Opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the delivery of Local Government Elections in NSW
Randstad are committed to equal employment opportunity and encourage people who identify as having a disability to apply.
These roles require strict political neutrality. If you have an active or official connection with any political party, election campaign committee, or any nominated candidate we may not be able to engage you in these positions.
NSW Electoral Commission Instructions: The NSW Electoral Commission expects all applicants who can be safely vaccinated for Covid 19, to be so.
If these opportunities are of interest to you, please apply within. If you have any questions please contact us via email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.