Our client is a well-established legal firm, representing clients in Criminal, Traffic, Family Law, Employment Law and Wills & Estates matters from Sydney to the Hunter Region.
With two open plan offices in our region, they are seeking an experienced Family lawyer to join them in the Newcastle firm and contribute to the professional and dynamic service they are recognised for providing.
The firm promotes flexibility and are offering a full time or part time position with WFH arrangements on the table!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
With your demonstrated experience running all aspects of Family Law matters, from initial client contact through to settlement, you will be skilled in providing advice, liaising with leading Counsel and preparing matters for filing and running the process in Court.
In this role you will manage matters across:
- Parenting & children's matters
- Divorce & separation
- Property settlements
- Appearances in the Family & Federal Circuit Courts
- Instructing counsel in final hearings
- Mediation & conciliation conferences
- Wills & Estates experience will be highly regarded
Regarded by the industry and their clients for their unwavering approach to exceptional care the team pride themselves on providing sound legal advice, effective strategies and strong representation ensuring their client's legal issues are resolved promptly in a professional and cost-effective manner.
This firm are offering genuine development potential and offer a unique open plan office space to encourage team communication and sharing of knowledge. This is the opportunity to share your expert insight and experience and be mentored by professionals of other disciplines.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
- 3+ years PAE in family law
- An ability to efficiently manage matters
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A natural ability to build an understanding of clients and develop effective working relationships
For more info call Georgi Chard on 0421 845 383 or email email@example.com