If your values sound like this:
Professional | Integrity | Passion | Collaboration | Respect - You need to call me today to discuss the opportunity that this role presents for a strong full-time salesperson who wants to be a part of something more.
This role is all about supporting people in the local community whilst understanding the commercial and retail sides of being in a strongly branded business.
We are working with a client that is all about the head and the heart when it comes to being in business. This role is based in Newcastle and we are ready to interview now.
This is not your normal retail environment so you bring the sales experience and we will teach you all things about what we do and how we do it differently.
Our client is an international business that is now in 18 countries and has over 750 stores across the globe.
What we need:
- A person who wants coaching and training to learn the business
- A self driver who manages performance across all KPI's
- Proven ability to achieving results in numbers, stock, and people
- Understanding of community involvement and marketing in your local area
- Love to talk to people from retail, hospitality, banking, and call centres
What you get:
- Top-notch onboarding and ongoing training
- Salary (above award) plus a load of benefits and incentives
- 6-week rotating roster well in advance so you can plan your life
- Working across a broad range of products
Our client is flat out busy and we are interviewing for this role now. Please call Ann 0431 610 771 to discuss this role if you want to know more and how well you suit the brand.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Ann van Oyenon 0431 610 771 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing
You can also connect with us via our social accounts for industry news, job seeking tips, and to be the first to know about new job openings!