- Work from home - permanent opportunity to join our team remotely
- Exceptional on-the-job training and guaranteed career growth
- Work directly with SMEs across a huge variety of industries
Are you passionate about Employment Relations? So are we, here at Employsure!
Are you looking to make a real difference in the complex land of Australian Workplace regulations? Do you want to expand your skills and knowledge across a huge variety of industries and work directly with Australian business owners, to ensure their workplaces are fair and safe – all from the comfort of your own home? This is a unique opportunity, to remotely work within our Advice team, permanently working from home.
Our Advice team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Exceptional on-the-job training and ongoing development with guaranteed career growth and salary increases in line with it
- An additional 5 annual leave days after just 2 years of service, plus one extra day for every anniversary year above 5 years (10 extra days in total max)
- An active social committee dedicated to organising company & state-wide events & celebrations
- Many additional benefits after just 2 years of service including paid parental leave, further education allowance, volunteer leave & financial support to name a few
- Yearly milestone celebrations
In this role you will
- Provide hands-on workplace relations advice through multiple communication channels
- Be a trusted partner to our clients, making workplace regulations easy to understand and implement in their business
- Guide our clients to manage their ER matters, which allows you to make a huge impact on their business
- Learn every day, whilst working with business owners across a huge variety of industries
Who are we?
Proudly, we offer an award-winning HR & Work Health & Safety Service and with our Bright HR SAAS solution, we ensure Australia's SMEs are fully supported with their human resources/work health and safety needs through our subscription-based, cost-effective model. Our unique Service has seen us grow rapidly to servicing over 30,000 clients across ANZ in just 10 years. This makes us the market/industry leader in our area.
At Employsure our mission is to Build Better businesses, beginning with our own. Employsure is dedicated to cultivating a culture of opportunity that is diverse and inclusive. Persons from a variety of ethnic origins, LGBTQI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people with impairments are all encouraged to apply.
This is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on experience and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market, with a global track record of over 30 years of success. Join us and kick-start your career today!