Your new company
My client is a locally grown gaming development company, with influence and reach across the globe. Specialising in TableTop and board games, their products are enjoyed by customers around the world. With a very lean and efficient office teams, covering design, creation and marketing of their expanding product range, my client focuses on the goal of produce high quality games that excite the imagination.
Your new role
- Provide leadership and direction for the Marketing Department towards completion of its goals responsibilities, inclusive of subordinate responsibilities including; Advertising, eCommerce, EDM Management, Social Media Management, Community Engagement, Customer Support, and related tasks.
- Assist in creating, recommending, and implementing marketing programs and campaigns
- Manage and Market the Company Brand and suggest and adopt strategies to improve the company’s public and online appearance.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of marketing programs.
- Manage Marketing budgets and Ad spends to ensure positive return on investment.
- Report on all Marketing Activities Programs and Initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a Marketing Management or related field in the Entertainment or Gaming Industry marketing teams
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns,
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills,
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity,
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
What you'll get in return
My client is offering a senior position in their rapidly growing organisation for a marketing manager who can take charge of the current team and strategise new and innovative ways to further push the company brand into new spaces.
What you need to do now
If this role is of interest to you, please send in your resume and contact to Tomas Maine at Hays at Tomas.Maine@hays.com.au or call (03) 85624222
LHS 297508 #2608560