About the role:
We are currently seeking vibrant TECH SAVVY Product Advisors to promote and represent Microsoft within leading consumer electronics stores. With your outgoing personality, you will be confidently engaging with customers sharing your knowledge and expertise to educate them on the benefits of Microsoft products and drive excitement resulting in sales!
- Casual position offering between 12-24 hours per week
- Must be available for shifts scheduled Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Additional hours sometimes available on other days
- Full training will be provided to support upcoming Microsoft Campaigns
- Ongoing mentoring by Microsoft Market Managers
- Minimum $29.50 per hour plus super
- Opportunities to be called on to work at industry and Microsoft arranged events
- Passionate about consumer electronics and working with high profile brands
- Experience in retail and/or customer service is an advantage
- Excellent conversational and interpersonal skills
- Well presented with a bright and engaging personality
- Skilled with computers and technology
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to merchandise and understand briefing material
- While a car and license are not essential, it is advantageous as you can be considered for a wider area of stores
Retail Safari as part of CPM Australia is a dynamic and innovative marketing services agency offering our clients effective customer contact through a diverse range of channels including assisted selling, merchandising, local area marketing and brand activation.
We will be commencing interviews soon so please APPLY ONLINE NOW to avoid missing out!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.