APG are currently seeking an MR Driver for our client who specialises in a range of products from dry goods, frozen and chilled products, fresh seafood and meat, to confectionery, paper products and cleaning solutions.
The successful applicant will need to be available for IMMEDIATE START &available for 38 hours a week. Monday to Friday (some Saturday overtime available). This role is casual ongoing with a view to transition to a permanent fulltime role.
Casual Pay Rate $32.68 (shift allowances in addition where applicable)
Each shift will start and end at our clients Sandgate Site.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Pick-ups / deliveries in the Newcastle area and surrounds, as well as potential daily transfers to their warehouse
- Manual loading & unloading stock on and off the truck with trolley
- Store person duties on occasion were required
- Maintaining great customer service skills with the customers
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- MR Drivers Licence (or higher)
- At least 1 years proven experience and a good drivers record
- Physically fit with no restrictions
- Forklift Licence & Warehouse experience (highly regarded)
- Team player & high level of commitment
- Must be available to start ASAP & have FULL WORK RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA
If you think you are the right candidate for this role, please APPLY NOW by submitted your most recent up to date resume.
APG Workforce Newcastle