EQUANS Australia & New Zealand is leading the way in multi-technical building services with divisions across audio visual, mechanical, fire, communication & electrical solutions. Employing 1000 people and part of a global leader operating in 70 countries, we specialise in improving energy performance in the industrial, public and commercial building sectors through developing and implementing cost-saving smart energy and environmental efficiency services.
The National Administration Manager is responsible for providing the Operations Manager with leadership and direction of the operations administrative team and to provide internal support to enable the delivery of the business’s growth objectives.
The responsibilities of this position shall include but not be limited to:
- Providing well-organised, pro-active, high-level administrative support for the Operations Manager for the Electrical and Communication business
- Mentoring, training and support, Australia-wide, for interstate Office Managers and direction to Project Coordinators, Administrators / Trainees, Project Managers and technical staff regarding policies and procedures and other matters as required
- Leading and managing the Vic / SA Project Coordinators, Administrators, including recruitment, training, coaching, performance management, exits
- Leading and coordinating company marketing and licence requirements for the Electrical business, whilst working with the ANZ Marketing Manager
- Develop and improve training documentation, in particular the ERP, for the team
- Managing and liaising with Victorian office maintenance contractors / clearers
- Work with the WHS team to maintain the company Integrated Management System
- Working on a broad range of teams and projects nationally
- Other duties as required