Your new company
Your new company provide services to children in - out of home care and people with disabilities. Their vision is to provide a responsive, reliable and flexible caring service for people in need and the commitment to providing equal opportunities.
Your new role
The role of the National Property Manager, Property Services is to deliver high quality customer service to all customers and contacts. It is also responsible for providing effective systems, processes, and frameworks to support property and asset management, development and maintenance and ensure compliance with a range of organisational requirements nationally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with tradesmen, contractors, real estate agents, landlords, staff regarding property maintenance issues
- Identify responsive and preventative maintenance requirements, including regular condition inspections undertaken in a timely manner
- Ensure that maintenance is undertaken within quotations and budgets provided
- Development and maintenance of the property management ticketing system
- Working with finance in terms of charging back the NDIS / Dept of Child & Family relevant costs
- Supporting in the commissioning and decommissioning of houses with customers
- Undertake asset management planning to ensure suitable properties, furniture, and modification requirements are available at the present time and in the future.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in the non-for-profit sector (preferred)
- Understanding of NDIS legislation
- Extensive experience in Facilities Management or Property Management
- A proactive person with a resilient mindset
- Certificate IV in Property Services or a related field (desirable)
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of an excellent customer service experience;
- Excellent communicator with ability to effectively listen to, interpret and convey information;
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skill
- National Police check
- Current Working with Working with Children Check
What you'll get in return
- Generous salary
- NFP salary sacrifice (tax free)
- Work with a value-based organisation with a clear mission and vision
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Toby now on 0490441120 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2557208