Provisional Psychologist - Newcastle
Be part of building this highly reputable organisation providing psychological assessments to help develop and maintain their high standard of care to clients. This outcome-focused provider pride themselves on their tailored support to clients, and need a Provisional Psychologist to drive and continue this therapy within the Behaviour Support Team.
Having a holistic approach will be vital to the success of this role. You will be working with an organisation whose mission is to provide accessible and authentic therapy services to improve the quality of life for their clients.
- Providing Psychometric assessments for a range of learning difficulties with a variety of clients
- Developing relationships with clients to improve their health and be more active in the community to increase their quality of life
- Be comfortable providing group and individual therapy and interventions
- High quality service delivery outcomes for clients
- Reduce behaviours of concern through individualised behaviour support plans and ongoing support to client
- Managing your time to ensure you are providing efficient therapeutic services
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders
- Bring solutions to clients with a high quality service
- Building and maintaining relationships with new clients
- Must be an Provisional AHPRA Registered Psychologist
- Be passionate about the industry helping clients to achieve their goals
- Knowledge of the NDIS
- Be open and happy working within a multidisciplinary team to provide the best possible support
- Experience in psychometric assessments and creating Positive Behaviour Support Plans
- Full Drivers license & reliable own car that you are willing to use - KM reimbursement
What’s in it for you?:
- Admin support to enable you to focus more on therapy, less on admin
- Make a difference to the community and this growing organisation to improve the quality and service to all clients whilst developing therapists to deliver fantastic outcomes
- Work for an organisation who will invest in your professional development and make a real change, leading by example and supporting staff
- Ongoing support from Team Leaders & Managers who will be dedicated to improve the team and cater to your individual personal development
- Financial contributions towards external supervision on top of salary, there will also be internal supervision provided in the future if this is something you need, and want
- Working in the community and clinic, so no day is ever the same!
- Pre-existing and well balanced caseload to ensure you can achieve your goals
- Salary of $65,000-$80,000 including super plus all the tools of the trade
If you are a provisional psychologist and you are ready to embark on your 4+1 pathway, please do not hesistate to apply now or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - if you would like to discuss further call me on 02 8238 0201
I am committed to helping you on your journey, I promise to update you in the process and provide you with opportunities that align with your goals.
Not the perfect role for you but you would still like some advice around a new opportunity? Please contact me on the above and we can discuss further.
Our commitment to safeguarding people.
Randstad is committed to the safety and well-being of all the people we provide support and care to. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide any relevant and requested checks (these checks could be specific to Randstad and/or our clients) which could include Police Checks, Working with Children Checks etc. Lastly, references are conducted using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Information gathered in these reference checks could include work done with individuals under your care depending upon your role