At Sunglass Hut, we're not just about high-end luxury sunglasses; we're about bringing an excellent customer experience alive in all of our stores. We are interested in individuals with a great attitude and commitment to customer service.
We are also part of something bigger - Luxottica's global family, home to the world's best luxury fashion brands...Prada, Ray-Ban, Tiffany and Co. Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana to name a few.
We believe in working hard alongside having fun! We love to inspire our customers and our team. We believe in motivating each other to bring forward the best in each other.
We are looking for a dynamic new team member to join our MYER CHARLESTOWN store who is:
- High in energy with an interest in learning about our luxury brands.
- Experienced in face-to-face customer service.
- Interested in future development and career progression
- Interested in connecting with customers on a daily basis and have fun at work!
- Available to work regular weekday hours including Mondays and Public Holidays
In return, people love working at Sunglass Hut because we offer:
- A great team with friends for life
- Insight and product knowledge of all your favourite brands
- Volunteering opportunities with our affiliated charity, OneSight - helping people around the world gain access to eye care
- Opportunities to earn more with uncapped bonuses and frequent incentive programs
- An annual product allowance to use across Sunglass Hut, OPSM and Oakley
- Discounts for friends and family - share the love!
We want like-minded people to be part of our team and we can teach you the rest! We know through experience that having the best retail business is all down to having the best people that's why when applying, we will ask you to go through a Sunglass Hut questionnaire to see if your natural way of working fits our team.
Click 'Apply' now to find out more.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive we will only contact successful applicants.
Luxottica and all of its subsidiaries are dedicated to providing a safe and healthy workplace and after following the current health advice have made the decision to become a fully vaccinated company against COVID 19. All our staff are required to be vaccinated unless a valid medical exemption applies.
If you are successful in gaining employment you will be required to provide documentation stating you are fully vaccinated against COVID 19.