Location Flexible within Australia
- Be part of an inclusive and high-performing team
- Enjoy a rewarding career move with opportunities for development
- Make a difference with a fund that puts members first
When you work for Australian Retirement Trust, every day is an opportunity to be a force for good in the lives of more than 2 million members.
Australian Retirement Trust is the super fund formed through the merger of Sunsuper and QSuper. As one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds, we proudly take care of over $200 billion in retirement savings. Our teams are as diverse and unique as the members we strive to inspire and empower. Our inclusive culture means you will be valued and heard in a respectful workplace, where you can be your authentic self every day.
About the role
Every one of our team contributes to helping make our members’ world better. As a Senior Digital Strategist in our Member team, you will draw on your extensive experience in curating and maintaining an integrated digital strategy framework that aligns to and informs organisational strategy for delivering improved outcomes for members.
You will lead business planning activities that drive aligned progress towards strategic outcomes across the organisation, including growth of the Fund for members within a highly complex and regulated environment. Additionally you will ensure the digital business unit is constantly driving results through measurement and reporting on performance, exploration of emerging technology, industry and technology trends, and championing ways of working towards required outcomes.
Key responsibilities will also include:
- Develop frameworks, plans, briefs, and business cases that structure and drive strategy initiatives to deliver on business outcomes, including acquisition, engagement and retention of members.
- Develop and manage competitor analysis and benchmarking frameworks and methods, continually model scenarios and identify areas for improvement through ongoing research and analysis.
- Prepare and present reports based on insights from a range of data sources to support digital business planning, strategic thought leadership and awareness, and monitoring of performance against targets or expected outcomes.
- Keep abreast of and influence any changes or decisions to internal system, technology and data capability and provide input on the alignment to support digital-related outcomes for members.
Whilst we have offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, we are open to you being based anywhere in Australia. Let's chat about what this could look like for you.
This role is available as a permanent opportunity.
If this is the right role for you, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Experience in a management consultancy and/or digital strategy role.
- Demonstrated experience and contemporary knowledge in the Superannuation industry, or associated regulated financial services, including the ability to balance required compliance, commercial and user considerations within Digital channels.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g., IT, Digital, Marketing, Business, Finance, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with strategic frameworks, strategic initiatives planning, structured problem-solving and breaking down complex concepts to deliver change.
- A passion for driving organisational outcomes through digital capabilities and delivery frameworks.
- Strong facilitation skills and experience in stakeholder engagement and management at senior levels.
- Ability to structure, synthesize and critically assess data, reports and findings to derive recommendations.
- Organised, self-managed, resourceful, and very comfortable working with complexity.
How you'll benefit
As part of the Australian Retirement Trust team, you’ll have access to development programs that help you focus on solutions-based outcomes, and innovative ways to support our members. We provide a dynamic and rewarding work environment featuring:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and super offerings
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous parental leave entitlements
- A focus on learning and development, including study assistance
- Volunteer and community service leave
- LGBTQI + and disability employee networks
- Wellbeing initiatives including Employee Assistance Program and discounted health insurance
- An additional leave day each year on top of annual leave.
Make a difference and join a high-performing team where you will be encouraged to be your best. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply by Friday 24 June 2022.