Hit up all of your family and friends for this great opportunity:
Salary: $64 - $65k plus super
Uniform including shoes provided and Laundry allowance
Bonus $50 voucher for all $500 sales made
Roster: Tuesday to Saturday
Next step and progression towards Cluster Manager
Call Ann 0431 610 771 as interviews are happening right now
Our client offers an impressive retail experience targeted at professionals in the workplace.
They cover all aspects of Workwear - Hospitality, Healthcare, Industrial or Corporate, offering some of the leading brands in the industry guaranteeing that you are sorted from head to toe.
We are looking for a Store Manager to join our Charlestown store. The person we are looking for wants to be part of something new and grow very quickly into a Cluster role as we roll out more stores in the area.
- Ensure efficient operation of your store to achieve optimal results across all aspects of retail
- Motivate your team to achieve optimal results for the store
- Effectively manage the wage costs in store, adhering to weekly wage targets and company rostering standards
- Coach and mentor your team to maintain high team morale and encourage their individual development
- Ensure efficient OH&S management and adhere to state and national OH&S legislation
Benefits & Culture:
- 40% off all brands across the business
- Tuesday to Saturday roster
- Access to our 'Employee Benefits' program which includes discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages
- Work amongst premium product alongside fellow passionate and dedicated people
- Training & development to grow your career
- Opportunity to join the Future Leaders program which includes leadership training workshops, yearly global conferences, awards nights and much more
- Work Uniform supplied every 6 months
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 1 + years Retail Store Manager experience in a fast-paced environment
- A motivated & driven attitude
- A passion for leading & inspiring a team to succeed
- Experience with effectively managing a roster & wage control
Call Ann 0431 610 771for a chat today to see if this is a great opportunity for you.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Ann van Oyenon 0431 610 771 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing
You can also connect with us via our social accounts for industry news, job seeking tips, and to be the first to know about new job openings!