- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Thrive in a growing and dynamic team with opportunities to work with global multinational organisations as part of a national, regional and global service offering
- Highly qualified team to support your learning and development of commercial and technical skills
- Given the global nature of Transfer Pricing, opportunities to work in global teams advising multinationals
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow in a rapidly evolving Australian and global transfer pricing landscape. We are looking for talented people who share our drive for inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Global Transfer Pricing Services team has opportunities to join our National team as a Consultant in Sydney.
As a member of our Global Transfer Pricing Services practice, your focus working as part of a team will be:
- Advising multinational clients across a broad range of industries and business models in Australia and globally to determine where value is created and how business activities should be rewarded, documented and reported in line with Australian and international regulatory requirements.
- Conducting financial, economic, value chain and benchmarking analysis to prepare transfer pricing documentation and assist clients to plan, support and defend their transfer pricing arrangements with respect to a wide range of transactions including IP and royalties, loans, services, goods and capital transactions.
- Assisting our clients to complete their annual transfer pricing and Country-by-Country reporting requirements to the ATO.
- Supporting our clients to respond to transfer pricing reviews and audits by the ATO.
- Attending client and ATO meetings together with more experienced transfer pricing and tax specialists.
- Developing your technical skills through on the job training as well as structured training on aspects such as Australian and global transfer pricing developments.
- Assisting clients implement, through the use of technology, operational transfer pricing models into ERP systems.
- Advising with respect to other key ‘arm’s length’ aspects such as arm’s length debt analyses.
- Assistance with governance and other risk standards connected to transfer pricing.
How Are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
Candidates should have the following preferred background and skills:
- At least 1+ years of transfer pricing experience in a Big 4 or mid-tier firm, the ATO or corporate environment.
- A degree in Accounting, Economics, Commerce, Finance or Law, and/or undertaking/completion of the CA/CPA.
- A natural curiosity about business and solid advisory and compliance experience in transfer pricing in Australia.
- Strong technical analytical skills with a strong competence in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Self-motivation, proactiveness and the ability to work within a team.
- High attention to detail, and the ability to think analytically and critically.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What we offer you!
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!