From sky-scraper apartments, to parkland and cafe-fileld streets, Newcastle West is transforming into a busy city centre.
Take a look at how Newcastle West is transforming development by development and see how it’s changed over the years.
- Holiday Inn Express hotel for Newcastle city centre
- $21m gateway for city: plans for apartments in Newcastle West unveiled
- Newcastle's tallest residential towers unveiled
- Catholic church to develop troubled Empire Hotel site
- Landmark Hunter Street second-hand and antique shop to go
- Newcastle rail corridor: NSW government's UrbanGrowth unveils rezoning and development plans