A man reported missing from his Kahibah home overnight has been located.
The man, aged 76, was last seen on Monday 13 May 2019, at his Frith Street home.
Officers from Lake Macquarie Police District were notified and commenced an extensive search.
He was located safe and well at Newcastle West about 11am this morning.
Police would like to thank the public and media for their assistance.
In the news
- Lake Macquarie council planning proposal to encourage medium-density housing in Windale
- Tim McGraw is bringing all his hits to the Hunter Valley's Hope Estate in October
- Jail for mother convicted of high range drink-driving with child in car at Port Stephens
- Labor stops short of promising PFAS compensation for red zone residents in lead up to federal election
- Immigration, NDIS, schools and tax: Meet the federal candidates for Shortland