Terry White Chemmart Hamilton is challenging you to take control of your weight, your health ...your life.
Clinical studies have shown that 63% of Australians are overweight or obese which may lead to chronic health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes and high cholesterol.
To combat these statistics they have developed a 12-week challenge in collaboration with the CSIRO which is designed to support, educate, assist and encourage you in achieving your weight loss goals.
The program involves a combination of convenient meal replacements, higher protein meals and healthy snacks to meet your daily nutritional needs.
Working with their pharmacists and consultants Terry White Chemmart Hamilton will provide you with a personalised, easy-to-follow eating plan to suit your individual needs.
At the initial consultation you will receive a comprehensive health assessment comprising of a blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol check as well as a body composition scan.
The scan will provide valuable information on your internal visceral fat levels (potentially dangerous fats that surround the internal organs), muscle composition, water ratio, bone mineral content and much more.
The health assessment is conducted again at the end of the 12 weeks to assess the results.
To achieve the best possible results from the 12-week challenge consultants will provide you with valuable tips such as
- Schedule regular weekly visits, research shows that members who visit weekly achieve their results 30% faster
- Don't shop when you are hungry
- Plan your meals in advance
- Remove junk from the fridge and cupboards
- Tell your friends and family that you are doing the program so they can assist you and be supportive
- Do the challenge with a friend/colleague. The 12 week challenge is a great workplace challenge
Don't let any concerns or adverse health conditions compromise your health and well-being goals.
Pharmacists are on hand to handle any concerns or difficulties.
Overall the 12 week challenge can help you:
- Lose weight and keep it off without the use of medications, injections or surgery
- Improve cholesterol and glucose control
- Decrease weight gain from medications
- Reduce chronic and joint pain
- Reduce high blood pressure
The 12-week challenge costs $49.95 plus the cost of meal replacement products.
To book your appointment and take control today, call (02) 4961 1269.