Three very different properties that hit the market during the week have one thing in common: uniqueness.
Cain Beckett, of Jurd's Real Estate, is selling a luxury Hunter Valley residence which is expected to set a sale record for The Vintage. The five-bedroom, four-bathroom Hamptons-style mansion at 25 Paperbark Drive is being sold through expressions of interest with a guide of $2.5 million.
It is set on half an acre of land and Mr Beckett described it as "without a doubt one of the most impressive homes in the Hunter Valley".
There are cathedral ceilings, polished marble flooring, a stunning master suite, an outdoor kitchen and entertaining area, L-shaped pool, loggia and a self-contained bed-sit.
LJ Hooker Belmont's Josh O'Doherty is marketing a four-bedroom home on 1.05 hectares in a prized pocket of Belmont North at 10 Eagles Nest Close. It is open for inspection at noon on Saturday. A price guide has not yet been set.
From stately homes to a surprise packet in Mayfield, Roland Campos, of Lane Campos, has listed a four-bedroom home with a self-contained downstairs studio that has been used as AirBnb accommodation.
The property at 83 Elizabeth Street has a guide of $699,000 to $750,000 and offers "surprising" views to Nobbys Lighthouse on a clear day. It is open for the first time on Saturday at 11.15am.
While you're with us, did you know Newcastle Herald offers breaking news alerts, daily email newsletters and more? Keep up to date with all the local news - sign up here.
IN NEWS TODAY:
- Homeless Newcastle couple tell of depression, illness and isolation as social housing waiting list grows
- Police operation at Mayfield: A man has been taken into custody
- Clergy abuse survivors will gather on Sunday to remember victims and families
- Professor Alex Zelinsky tells staff: 'Our university stands in full support of climate action'
- Warners Bay photographer Steve Passlow honoured in The Nature Conservancy's 2019 Photo Contest
- James Tedesco sings praises of new Knights coach Adam O'Brien
- Newcastle Jets on track for club-record membership numbers