JENNIFER Hawkins and Jake Wall have announced the arrival of their first child, a baby girl.
The former Miss Universe shared photos of her daughter - Frankie Violet Hawkins Wall - on Instagram on Tuesday night.
"Dream come true! So thankful to be holding our beautiful healthy baby girl! We couldn't be more in love," Hawkins wrote.
Since announcing her pregnancy, Hawkins has revealed she suffered endometriosis and a heartbreaking miscarriage prior to falling pregnant with Frankie. She recently shared a photo of her baby bump with the caption: "I have dreamt of having this watermelon sized bump for years, sooo I'm letting it all hang out!"
Hawkins was a cheerleader for the Newcastle Knights before she was crowned Miss Universe in 2004.
She has since moved on to launch a successful career in modelling and TV, as well as starting her own business, Jbronze.
While you're with us, did you know the Newcastle Herald offers breaking news alerts, daily email newsletters and more? Keep up to date with all the local news - sign up here.
IN THE NEWS
- Hamilton shooting: Joshua Rae believed drug dealer Phillip Stennett was dead almost a month after shooting
- Luca Raso inquiry hears there was no evidence of gastroenteritis in Luca's condition
- Triple M Newcastle breakfast presenters Tanya Wilks and Steve Graham renew contract for three years
- Where does plastic waste in the Hunter end up? Does it get recycled or not?
- Two girls, aged 14 and 16, charged after incidents at Green Hills shopping centre and in Newcastle