JAZZ in the Vineyards will shift almost a year to avoid a scheduling clash, Hope Estate has confirmed.
The event featuring Kate Ceberano and her band had been planned for December 7 but will now move to October next year.
"We hate to change the date of any event, however the clash has left us no other option," Michael Hope said.
"We had hoped to find a date a bit sooner, but on the back of Ms Ceberano's recent success on The Masked Singer her full touring schedule for the early months in 2020 is understandably full.
"We are so excited for her and looking forward to our October 2020 date which will be perfect for spring long lunching.
Ticketholders will automatically be transferred to the 2020 date, while those who would prefer a refund can email email@example.com
Mr Hope said ticketholders who planned to attend in October could expect "an upgrade or gift on us".
It tops off a torrid few weeks for Hunter concerts after KISS were forced to cancel their Supercars headlining slot and entire Australian tour after guitarist and singer Paul Stanley suffered an illness.
While you're with us, did you know the Newcastle Herald offers breaking news alerts, daily email newsletters and more? Keep up to date with all the local news - sign up here
- Benjamin Batterham found not guilty of murder over death of Richard Slater, intruder who broke into his Hamilton home
- Last drinks: Newcastle Diggers latest business to shut in city centre
- Cracks in the system as Hunter family faces bankruptcy due to crippling dispute
- Jarrod Mullen's lawyer says he will plead guilty to supplying cocaine
- AGL puts plans for Newcastle gas-fired power station at Tomago on exhibition