NSW trio Kerrod White, Scott Burkinshaw and Naomi McDonald were named in Australian Country Championships (ACC) merit teams in Toowoomba over the weekend.
South Coast's White, the second highest run scorer at the nine-day carnival, and Central Coast's Burkinshaw, who became the Bush Blues' leading wicket taker of all time with 64, made the men's XI.
Bush Breakers opener McDonald, from the North Coast, was picked in the women's XI for a third time after posting the most runs at the 2020 tournament.
Also, NSW Country wicketkeeper Tom Groth, who became the most capped ACC player ever this week and eventually reached 86 matches, topped the dismissals with 19.
In Saturday's finals, Victoria (men) and East Asia Pacific (women) clinched the national titles.
It's expected that next year's ACC will be held in the Barossa Valley.
While you're with us, did you know the Newcastle Herald offers breaking news alerts, daily email newsletters and more? Keep up to date with all the local news - sign up here
IN NEWS TODAY
- Regulator investigates alleged illegal water use in Gloucester area
- Silverchair's Daniel Johns checks out US rock band in Newcastle
- Hunter musicians pledge free shows to send support to fire-devastated Cobargo
- Newcastle's Fund the Firies and Demand Climate Justice protest to call for action
- 'Extremely unwell' juvenile humpback spotted at Forster breakwall