Newcastle's Georgia Productions has been nominated for her first Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Award in the category of Favourite Content Creator.
The 19-year-old YouTube personality's channel has more than 779,000 subscribers, entertaining children worldwide with her funny video.
She is also the author of best-selling book The Amazingly Disorganised Help Dictionary and has recently been on a massive sold-out national tour.
The Kids' Choice Awards show will air on Tuesday, March 24 at 5.30pm, AEDT.
Want to show your support by voting for Georgia Productions? Visit Nickelodeon's website
While you're with us, did you know the Newcastle Herald offers breaking news alerts, daily email newsletters and more? Keep up to date with all the local news - sign up here
IN NEWS TODAY
- International competitors heading to 2020 Mulletfest
- Matildas to play final Olympics qualifier in Newcastle
- Hunter coastline braces for extreme weather this weekend
- Valentine's Day 2020: Hunter florists donate proceeds for the love of the land
- State finds dredging funds after community outrage over flooding