A man has faced court after he was charged with supplying a commercial quantity of anabolic steroids.
Harley John Randle, 31, faced Newcastle Local Court on Tuesday, where he was granted bail.
Mr Randle was charged on Monday after police raided an Aberglasslyn home and allegedly seized 233 vials, containing 2.3 litres of anabolic steroids, along with 5.2 litres of liquid believed to be anabolic steroids, glassware and chemicals.
Mr Randle will face court again on August 5.
While you're with us, did you know the Newcastle Herald offers breaking news alerts, daily email newsletters and more? Keep up to date with all the local news - sign up here
IN THE NEWS:
- Courageous fightback after adversity attracts plenty of accolades following 14-all draw with Panthers
- City of Newcastle, Lake Macquarie City Council forecast big increases in workforce cost
- Riding towards a better cycleways network in Newcastle and Lake Macquarie
- Universities and governments need a plan for future crises
- COVID-19 Informer: Six million cases worldwide