A woman charged over the alleged kidnapping and abuse of a teenage girl on the Central Coast will face court again in August.
The woman, 31, faced court on Tuesday charged with five counts of intentionally do a sexual act with a child aged between 10 and 16, three counts of intentionally sexually touching a child aged between 10 and 16 and one count of take/detain a person in company to obtain advantage.
The woman had her bail continued in court on Tuesday.
Her co-accused - a 46-year-old man - is due to face court on July 21.
The pair were arrested on May 22.
While you're with us, did you know the Newcastle Herald offers breaking news alerts, daily email newsletters and more? Keep up to date with all the local news - sign up here
IN THE NEWS:
- Courageous fightback after adversity attracts plenty of accolades following 14-all draw with Panthers
- City of Newcastle, Lake Macquarie City Council forecast big increases in workforce cost
- Riding towards a better cycleways network in Newcastle and Lake Macquarie
- Universities and governments need a plan for future crises
- COVID-19 Informer: Six million cases worldwide