DETAILS ON THE CASEY CORONAVIRUS CLUSTER
* The cluster is centred in the City of Casey, in Melbourne's outer south-east.
WHAT HAS HAPPENED?
* 90 active cases across Dandenong and Casey.
* The cluster is five households with family connections across Hallam and 34 positive cases, first seen on September 4. Thirty of these cases are active.
WHAT ACTION IS BEING TAKEN?
* Incident management team set up.
* Several community forums, with testing encouraged.
* Working with community leaders, including youth support networks.
* Nine pop-up sites operating in Dandenong and Casey, and another four set up.
* Authorities also contacting businesses in Dandenong, Noble Park, Clude, Narre Warren and Fountain Gate.
* Testing also offered to rideshare drivers who live or work in Casey/Dandenong.
Source: Department of Health and Human Services
Australian Associated Press