NSW has recorded seven new cases of COVID-19 - including five locally transmitted - as authorities again demand an uptick in virus testing.
The community cases came from almost 14,400 tests conducted in the 24 hours to 8pm on Friday and are connected to previously-reported infections in Sydney's southwest.
Three involve members of a family linked to the Greater Beginnings childcare centre, another case is in a teacher at the creche and another concerns a student at Oran Park High School.
The other two cases are in returned travellers in hotel quarantine.
Saturday sport has been cancelled for Oran Park High and authorities have directed all staff and pupils to self-isolate. Classrooms will be deep cleaned.
All staff and children who attended Greater Beginnings between October 2 and Tuesday, meanwhile, must get tested and self-isolate for a fortnight.
One of the newly-reported cases visited Woolworths Oran Park on the evening of October 12, with all other shoppers at that time considered casual contacts. Those people should monitor for symptoms and seek testing if they develop.
"Everyone plays an important role in helping to contain the pandemic by getting tested quickly and following social distancing rules. Get tested on the day you get symptoms - don't wait to see if they go away," NSW Health's Dr Stephen Corbett said in a statement on Saturday.
NSW recorded five new cases on Friday, one linked to a Lakemba cluster which has grown to 16. The other four were detected in hotel quarantine.
No cases in NSW are in intensive care.
This weekend also ushers in eased restrictions for NSW outdoor venues, with up to 500 people allowed to attend open-air concerts so long as they stay seated and four metres apart.
Limits on outdoor dining venues have also been relaxed, allowing one patron per two square metres, with venues to use an electronic QR code to record contact details.
The NSW government has also conditionally approved the arrival of more than 350 workers from Fiji to help fill a labour shortage in the state's abattoirs.
Agriculture Minister Adam Marshall said the first intake was expected in mid-November.
He said the arrivals would not be considered part of the airport cap and workers would be required to undergo the same stringent quarantine requirements as other international arrivals.
"This is a common-sense solution to minimise disruption to supply chains and an important step towards securing the state's food supply," Mr Marshall said in a statement.
Australian Associated Press