MulletFest - Kurri's now infamous annual event celebrating the iconic Australian hairstyle - not only survived the pandemic but came back bigger and better in 2021.
The event kicked-off at the Chelmsford Hotel over the weekend and marked the beginning of a tour of regional pubs around the country.
The annual event quickly caught international attention when it started in 2018 and will this year hit the road.
See a full report on the event later today.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content:
IN THE NEWS:
- Petition calls for end to Stockton cat culling
- House parties, St Patrick's Day back on as restrictions ease
- Charges over alleged Lake Macquarie paramedic assault
- Knights extend coach Adam O'Brien's contract
- Airport, Broadmeadow make it onto infrastructure priority list
- Shark nets on the agenda for Lake Macquarie
- Unions on board Newcastle electric bus manufacturing bid