A WOMAN will face court over an alleged hit and run in Wallsend earlier this month.
Officers were called to Douglas Street about 5.45am on April 1 after after a motorcyclist, 18, was knocked from his bike.
He suffered a fractured pelvis and femur.
Inquiries led a 28-year-old woman to attend Waratah police station on Wednesday.
IN THE NEWS:
- Lawrie McKinna loaned the club $365,000 to keep it afloat
- Ryan Callinan follows Julian Wilson and Morgan Cibilic to round of 16
- Search for missing man John Barrett continues: Lake Macquarie police appeal for public help
- Coal a hot issue in NSW by-election
- Green hydrogen created at the University of Newcastle used to fuel passenger vehicle
- Mark Richards shares his skin cancer story, as he advocates for skin checks and melanoma awareness
She was arrested and formally charged with six offences including negligent driving occasioning grievous bodily harm.
She received conditional bail to face court on May 5.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: