Knights coach Adam O'Brien has pushed the versatile Kurt Mann into the centres for Saturday's clash against South Sydney with halfback Phoenix Crossland likely to return from injury.
In a backline shakeup, centre Enari Tuala moves from centre to wing with Starford To'a ruled out with a hip injury. After debuting for the Knights at halfback against the Parramatta Eels last Sunday, Jake Clifford finds himself at five-eighth this week.
Debutant Mat Croker will make way for Daniel Saifiti provided the Blues prop comes through Origin unscathed.
Crossland missed the loss to the Eels due to a small quad tear but the club is hopeful he will prove his fitness this week.
The much-anticipated return of Mitchell Pearce, Kalyn Ponga and Hymel Hunt from injury will have to wait at least another week.
IN THE NEWS:
- How you can help raise a Guide Dogs puppy
- Spike in con artists posing as tradespeople
- Vax to the max: green light for mass vaccination hub in Hunter
- Snow no go: warning not to visit Barrington Tops
- ON THIS DAY: The Pasha Bulker ran aground on Nobbys Beach
- Heddon Greta UFO caught on camera | VIDEO
- Police pursuit ends when car hits power pole and bursts into flames
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: