UPDATED RESTRICTIONS ACROSS GREATER SYDNEY
FOR THOSE WHO LIVE OR WORK IN THE CITY OF SYDNEY, RANDWICK, WAVERLEY OR WOOLLAHRA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS:
- Stay at home unless absolutely necessary.
- Four reasons to leave home: If you can't work from home or be educated at home, to exercise outside in groups of less than 10, if you must provide care to a relative, or to buy essential goods or services.
- Stay-at-home order will remain in place until at least next Friday.
FOR THOSE WHO LIVE OR WORK IN THE CITY OF SYDNEY, RANDWICK, WAVERLEY OR WOOLLAHRA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS, AS WELL AS INNER WEST, CANADA BAY AND BAYSIDE:
- Do not travel outside metropolitan Sydney unless essential.
FOR ALL OTHER GREATER SYDNEY, CENTRAL COAST, BLUE MOUNTAINS, WOLLONGONG AND SHELLHARBOUR RESIDENTS:
- One person per four square metre rule applies indoors and outdoors, including at weddings and funerals.
- Masks compulsory in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at organised outdoor events.
- Visitors to households limited to five, including children.
- Dancing banned at indoor hospitality venues or nightclubs.
- Dancing allowed at weddings for the bridal party, which must be no more than 20 people.
- Singing by audiences at indoor shows or by congregants at indoor places of worship banned.
- Dance and gym classes limited to 20, masks required.
- Outdoor seated events limited to 50 per cent seated capacity.
- Public transport capacity limits, and green dots on seats, are back.
- Drinking while standing at indoor venues banned.
SOURCE: NSW HEALTH
Australian Associated Press