RESTRICTIONS IN NSW EXTENDED UNTIL JULY 16
SCHOOLS IN REGIONAL NSW OUTSIDE GREATER SYDNEY:
* Face-to-face learning to still resume on Tuesday, July 13.
FOR REGIONAL NSW RESIDENTS:
* Current restrictions across regional NSW will remain in place for at least another week.
* One person per four square metre rule applies indoors and outdoors, including at weddings and funerals.
* Masks compulsory in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at organised outdoor events.
* Visitors to households limited to five, including children.
* Dancing banned at indoor hospitality venues or nightclubs.
* Dancing allowed at weddings for the bridal party, which must be no more than 20 people.
* Singing by audiences at indoor shows or by congregants at indoor places of worship banned.
* Dance and gym classes limited to 20, masks required.
* Outdoor seated events limited to 50 per cent seated capacity.
* Public transport capacity limits, and green dots on seats, are back.
* Drinking while standing at indoor venues banned.
RESTRICTIONS ACROSS GREATER SYDNEY
* Restrictions across Greater Sydney, including the Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Wollongong and Shellharbour will remain in place until midnight on July 16.
* Stay at home unless absolutely necessary.
* No visitors in homes.
* Pubs, restaurants, entertainment venues, gyms, places of worship, beauty salons, caravan parks and camping grounds are closed.
SCHOOLS ACROSS GREATER SYDNEY
* Online learning from Tuesday July 13 with face-to-face learning to resume on July 19
* Includes students on the Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Wollongong and Shellharbour
* Schools will be open for students who need them, including students whose parents are essential workers
* No students will be turned away from school
REASONS TO LEAVE HOME IN GREATER SYDNEY:
* to get food or other goods and services
* if you can't work or continue education at home
* exercising outside in groups of less than 10
* Providing care to a relative
* Attending a funeral or memorial service
IN THE NEWS: