MAITLAND has become host to five of six fresh exposure sites added int he region overnight as the Hunter remains on high alert for COVID transmission.
Supermarkets in Greenhills, Morpeth and Raymond Terrace are among the sites added, with multiple windows of exposure at several sites.
Hunter New England Health updated its list on Wednesday night and Thursday morning, adding a raft of venues and timeframes for casual exposures.
- Tenambit Pharmacy on Friday 13 August from 11.01am to 11.03am
- Foodworks, Tenambit on Wednesday 11 August from 2pm - 2.10pm
- Your Discount Chemist, East Maitland on: Thursday 12 August from 4.37pm - 5pm and Friday 13 August from 11.09am - 11.11am
- Woolworths, Marketplace, Raymond Terrace on Monday 9 August from 7.21am to 10.47am
- SPAR Express Supermarket, Morpeth on Wednesday 11 August from 7.14pm - 7.16pm, Thursday 12 August from 6.36pm - 6.41pm and Friday 13 August from 7.15pm - 7.17pm
- Coles, Stockland Greenhills, East Maitland Wednesday 11 August from 1.12pm - 1.22pm, Wednesday 11 August from 1.30pm - 1.39pm and Wednesday 11 August from 5.20pm - 5.30pm
Anyone who attended the venues on the specified dates and times are casual contacts (unless they have been contacted by NSW Health as close contacts).
They must get tested and isolate until a negative test result is received.