A Hunter Kmart and a court house are among the latest COVID-19 exposure sites released by Hunter New England Health.
The health service has put out an alert to anyone who attended the following venues and must get tested and isolate until a negative test result is received, unless they have been notified by NSW Health that they are a close contact:
Pearl Nails, Westfield Shopping Centre Kotara
- Wednesday, October 13 from 4.50pm to 5.30pm
- Monday, October 11 from 9.35pm to 10pm
Cessnock Court House
- Wednesday, October 13 from 10am to 10.50am
Kmart East Maitland, Stockland Green Hills
- Wednesday, October 13 from 12.30pm to 1.35pm (this exposure was previously listed incorrectly on the NSW Health website as the Stockland Greenhills Centre)
The new sites come as 63 per cent of the Hunter population has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
The daily case total for the Hunter region is expected at 11am.
IN THE NEWS:
- Calls to tighten security at John Hunter
- Person and dog found dead after Central Coast house fire
- Flurry of $1m sales at Cameron Park
- Man charged after allegedly assaulting shop employee who asked him to wear a mask
- Councillor 'unclothed' during online meeting
- Australian Bloodstock confident Gold Trip ready for Cox Plate
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: