AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 45,423,554 vaccine doses administered in the national COVID-19 rollout up to Thursday, including 347,072 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of that total, 27,546,494 have been administered by commonwealth facilities, an increase of 257,565 in the previous 24 hours.
* A total of 17,877,060 vaccines have been administered by state and territory facilities, an increase of 89,507 in the previous 24 hours.
* 95 per cent of people aged 16 and over have had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and 92.4 per cent are double vaccinated.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* 130,036 new cases: 34,836 in Victoria, 63,018 in NSW, 23,630 in Queensland, 5679 in South Australia, 1201 in Tasmania, 1125 in the ACT, 546 in the Northern Territory, and one in Western Australia.
* The national death toll is 2578 (+56): Victoria 1657 (+18), NSW 828 (+29), Queensland 20 (+3), South Australia 36 (+6), WA nine, ACT 16, Tasmania 13, and the NT one. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 320,097,600
* Deaths: at least 5,520,600
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 9,564,551,600
Data current as at 1815 AEDT on January 14, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Australian Associated Press