A collision between two trucks was causing traffic chaos on the Pacific Motorway on Wednesday afternoon.
Police from Tuggerah Lakes Police District were called to the scene at Warnervale, just past Sparks Road, around 1.55pm after reports two trucks had been involved in a crash.
Ambulance crews were later called off from attending the scene after it was determined no one had been injured as a result of the collision.
A police spokesperson said around 2.40pm that traffic was still stopped around the scene, where it was understood one truck was unable to start. A heavy vehicle tow truck was called to help clear the road.
The road re-opened around 3.40pm.
While you're with us, did you know the Newcastle Herald offers breaking news alerts, daily email newsletters and more? Keep up to date with all the local news - sign up here.
- Get behind the scenes with the Newcastle Herald's award-winning news photography team
- Power company Ausgrid sees lighter side after shifting Wickham's pole
- Dubbo's Taronga Western Plains Zoo to start regent honeyeaters breeding program
- Woman allegedly caught drink-driving while holding unrestrained infant at Jesmond
- NSW government department fails in District Court criminal charges against Hilton Grugeon's Hunter Quarries
- Serene Spirit greyhound euthanised after it was injured in Newcastle race at Birmingham Gardens