The Hunter Region is on high alert after three positive coronavirus cases were recorded.
Hunter New England Health has released a list of venues that, if you visited between the specific times referenced below, you must get tested and isolate immediately.
"It is vital people in the community continue to present for testing if experiencing symptoms to limit the spread of the virus," Dr Kat Taylor, Public Health Controller for Hunter New England Health's COVID-19 response, said.
HUNTER: 0 new cases (15 active)
NSW: 11 new cases (270 active)
VICTORIA: 450 new cases (8058 active)
AUSTRALIA: 483 new cases (8359 active)
WHAT'S CLOSED FOR DEEP CLEANING
- St Pius X High School at Adamstown
- St Francis Xavier's College at Hamilton
IF YOU'VE BEEN HERE, YOU MUST GET TESTED
Anyone who has visited these venues, at these times, must immediately self-isolate and seek testing:
- Bar 88, Wests New Lambton between 5pm and 7.15pm on Sunday, August 2.
- Sydney Junction Hotel, Hamilton between 11pm, Saturday August 1 and 1.15am Sunday, August 2
- The Bennett Hotel, Hamilton between 5.30pm and 10pm on Friday, July 31
- Hotel Jesmond between 7pm and 9pm on Wednesday, July 29
- Lambton Park Hotel between 8pm and 9pm on Thursday, July 30
- Hamilton to Adamstown No.26 bus from 8:20am on Monday, August 3
- Wallsend Diggers between 9pm and 11pm on Wednesday, July 29 and between 9pm and 11pm on Thursday, July 30
Anyone who visited these venues has been urged to watch for symptoms and seek testing if they develop:
- Greenroof Bar and Restaurant, Hamilton between 10.30pm, Friday, July 31, and 12.15am Saturday, August 1
- Sushi Revolution, Hamilton on Saturday, August 1, between midday and 12.45pm
- Queens Wharf Hotel on Saturday, August 1, between 9.30pm and 11pm
- McDonald Jones Stadium on Sunday, August 2, from 7:30pm until the end of the Newcastle Jets match
- St Pius X High School's 1050 students and 140 staff must self-isolate until they have been informed by health officials they are not a close contact of the infected student.
- SFX's 941 students and 125 staff have been advised that if they attended the school on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, they should be on the lookout for COVID-19 symptoms and get tested immediately should any respiratory symptoms or fever occur.
WHERE TO GET TESTED
- The John Hunter Hospital clinic, open 8am to 10pm, seven days a week. The clinic is walk in only and no appointment is required.
- The Calvary Mater Newcastle clinic, open 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. The clinic is walk in only and no appointment is required.
- The Maitland Hospital clinic, open 9am to 4pm, seven days a week. Appointment bookings are preferred, but not required, and can be made by calling 4939 2585 during operating hours.
- The Belmont Hospital drive through clinic, open 8am - 4pm, seven days a week. Those wishing to be tested must contact the clinic on 4923 2211 during operating hours to arrange an appointment prior to attending.
- The Cessnock Hospital drive through clinic, open 8am - 4pm, Monday to Friday, and 10am to 4pm on Saturday and Sunday. Those wishing to be tested must contact the clinic on 4991 0436 during operating hours to arrange an appointment prior to attending.
- The Tomaree drive through clinic (20 Aquatic Close, Nelson Bay), open 9am to 3pm, seven days a week. Those wishing to be tested must contact the drive-through clinic on 4964 7497 to arrange an appointment prior to attending.
- The University drive through clinic also continues to operate 8am to 4pm, seven days a week. Those wishing to be tested must contact the drive-through clinic on 4964 7497 during operating hours to arrange an appointment prior to attending.
- 4Cyte Pathology's COVID-19 clinic at Central Church Warners Bay (290 Hillsborough Rd), which operates between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday and 8am to 11am Saturdays, and no booking is required. More information can be found on their website at www.medtechservices.net.au.
- Laverty's Adamstown Drive Through COVID-19 clinic (91 Victoria Street). The clinic operates between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday and 9am and 4pm Saturdays, and no booking is required.
- Laverty's Tomaree Hospital Clinic is open from 8.30am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday. No booking is required, but a referral from your GP is preferred prior to attending this clinic.
MORE CORONAVIRUS NEWS:
- Hamilton's Greenroof, Bennett Hotel and Sydney Junction Hotel confirm positive coronavirus case visits
- Coronavirus: Second Newcastle case confirmed as relative of St Pius X teenager
- Newcastle and Hunter coronavirus testing: full list of drive-through, walk-in and private clinics to test for COVID-19
- A billion vaccine doses on the way: Fauci
- Coronavirus latest: St Pius student caught bus, played for Jets in Sydney before positive test
While you're with us, did you know the Newcastle Herald offers breaking news alerts, daily email newsletters and more? Keep up to date with all the local news - sign up here