Hope Estate has announced new dates for four events that were scheduled for the second half of 2020.
The Pokolbin venue announced on Facebook on Monday night that Jazz in the Vineyards has been rescheduled to April 10, the Big 80s Party has been moved to May 8, the Hunter Valley Cheese and Chocolate Festival has been moved to July 3-4, and the Hunter Valley Beer and BBQ Festival is now set down for August 14-15, 2021.
"Due to the changing situation with COVID-19 and an increasing number of cases in Melbourne and Sydney, we have taken advice from officials and will postpone (these) events until 2021," the post said.
"We wanted so much to support our local economy, independent vendors and host all of our valued patrons, but the health and safety of our staff and community are the main priority at this time."
While you're with us, did you know the Newcastle Herald offers breaking news alerts, daily email newsletters and more? Keep up to date with all the local news - sign up here
IN THE NEWS:
- 'Please do not be complacent": Hunter Business Chamber calls on businesses and customers to exercise caution amid outbreaks
- Vic records 429 COVID-19 cases, 13 deaths
- Knights tyro Pasami Saulo facing suspension
- Coronavirus: Wallsend Diggers, Hotel Jesmond shut due to suspected COVID-19 case as Lambton Park Hotel added
- 'Significant traffic issues': hour halt to Warners Bay COVID testing over Hillsborough Road congestion